Mr. Omagor has twenty (20) years experience in Environment and Social Impact Assessments (ESIAs), Environmental and Social Management Frameworks (ESMFs) and Natural Resource Management all gained through involvement in university teaching, consultancy and experience in the public sector.
Jamil M. Kusiima / Director – Projects & Technical Services
Mr. Kusiima is a Short Term Consultant at the World Bank (Uganda Office) and supports the Bank’s Safeguards Unit with Supervision, Appraisal and Review Missions on the Bank’s financed projects with particular focus on environmental, health and safety safeguards.
Moses Basoma / Projects Manager
Mr Basoma is an Environmental Practitioner registered with NEMA Uganda, his current Certificate No.is CC/EIA/018/14. He has extensive knowledge in the mainstreaming of Environment management issues into private sector, central and local government levels as well as lead on advocacy.
About Our Company
JBN Consults and Planners is a private full-service environmental and social consulting firm registered in Uganda under Registration No.166289 with an experienced multi-disciplinary team dedicated to provide a number of consulting services in Uganda and beyond. The firm provides a range of services that include Environmental and Social Impact Assessments and preparation of Management Frameworks, Environmental and Social Audits, Feasibility Studies, Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Monitoring and Reporting, a range of Baseline Surveys, Resettlement Action Planning and Implementation, HIV/STI and Gender Mainstreaming services, as well as technical advisory services in the field of environment and sustainable development.
- We value trust, integrity, and honesty.
- We value and deal honestly with our clients, employees, sub-consultants, and the public.
- We value communication and will listen to, understand, and exceed our clients’ expectations.
- We value independence and avoid conflicts of interest.
- We value innovation and professional excellence.
- We value continual professional improvement through training and sharing of best practice experiences.
- We value our company and take great pride in a job well done, delivering high value in all our assignments.
JBN Consults and Planners replaced Nelson and Associates which was incorporated in 2007. The rebranding and expansion of the Firm in terms of capacity was conceived after appreciating the new challenges and emerging industries in Uganda and across the region including the oil and gas industry that echoed the need for full-service firms that can provide a broad spectrum of consulting services. The re-organization process has now positioned the Firm to take on assignments of different magnitudes and resource needs.
- Environment and Social Impact Assessments (ESIAs)
- Baseline Surveys
- Preparation of Management Plans
- Environment and Social Compliance Audits
- Environment Monitoring and Reporting
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Technical Advisory Services
- Public Consultation and Communication
- HIV/AIDS and STI Prevention
- Gender Mainstreaming
- Resettlement Action Planning
JBN recruits newly-graduated environmental science, management and engineering students to our junior consultant programme. Our clients are demanding, and know that we always deliver the highest quality, which places high demands on our consultants.