JBN Consults and Planners Ltd is a reputable fast growing private consulting firm registered in Uganda that provides integrated environmental, engineering and development consulting services. JBN has a demonstrable track record in the delivery of numerous development projects across a broad spectrum of sectors. Our vision is “To be the leading firm in the delivery of integrated environmental, engineering, and development services in the Great Lakes Region.” Our mission is “Delivering customer value through quality, efficient, and reliable environmental, engineering, and development services.” The values that define us are:
In order to strengthen our capacity and broaden our service portfolio, the company now seeks to recruit a high calibre professional for the position of Front Desk and Administration Officer:
|Front Desk/Administrative Officer|
|Directorate:||Finance and Administration
|Reports to:||Director Finance and Administration
|Job context:||The position is based at the company headquarters in Kampala but may entail occasional field travels.|
|Job purpose:||To front office and administrative services in accordance with company values, systems, policies and procedures.|
|Key result areas:||1. Maintain administration records as per record management policy.
2. Prepare and implement transport and logistical services plans.
3. Organize and implement staff welfare services.
4. Support development and implementation of administrative budget.
5. Supervise and appraise subordinate staff in accordance with performance management policy.
6. Support maintenance of the assets register and support the safeguarding of properties and assets.
7. Coordinate provision of security and cleaning services.
8. Preparing periodic administrative reports in accordance with reporting guidelines.
9. Receive incoming correspondences and dispatch to the relevant staff /office in a timely manner
10. Maintain a detailed record of all incoming and out-going correspondences
11. Receive incoming telephone calls in a timely manner and re-direct to the respective staff
12. Receive and direct visitors/stakeholders
13. Maintain details of all official meetings and make necessary logistical arrangements
14. Maintain all facilities and equipments within the front office area in liaison with the Administrative Officer
15. Request for office stationery & sundries and take charge of the usage & storage of the supplies.
16. Perform any other duties relevant to the attainment of business objectives as may be assigned from time to time by management.
|Person specifications:||A Diploma or Bachelors degree in Business or Management Studies or Social Sciences.
At least 2 years experience in a related position gained in a similar agency.
TO APPLY: Interested applicants should submit in hardcopy their application letter, curriculum vitae indicating 3 referees, and copies of academic transcripts and certificates not later than 5.00pm on Friday 22nd December 2017 to:
Finance and Administration
JBN Consults & Planners
Plot 048, Block 219, Mbogo Road, Najeera
P.O. Box 28434, Kampala – Uganda.
Telephone: (+256) 200901 224; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org